Below are a selection of highlights from our GCSE cohort:
● 79% of all grades were A*/A;
● Students achieved on average over 1 grade above the targets predicted by external baseline tests;
● 87% of all Science grades were A*/A;
● Of that 87%, 25% were 9,9 (2x A**);
● 8 subjects had over 50% of their grades at A*/A, including Maths and English Literature.
Highlights from our AS (Year 12) Cohort include:
● 44% of grades were an A Grade (highest available grade) when external baseline tests predicted 0% of the cohort would achieve A grades;
● Students made on average over a grade of progress above their targets;
● Last time students sat exams in 2019, the average was half a grade, representing a huge improvement in student progress;
● In half of the subjects sat, half the grades were over 50% A grade.
Our A Level (Year 13) results were also impressive:
● Despite the majority of the course being delivered online, 27% of all grades were at A*/A when external baseline data predicted 2%;
● Students made on average half a grade of progress above their baseline target;
● Over 60% of Science grades and 50% of Maths grades were A*/A;
● Following results publication, students have been awarded places at top universities such as Edinburgh, SOAS, Glasgow and Manchester.